Medical Innovation Summit: Less than 2 weeks away - For more information click the "read more" button. For more information about the summit, click here.
Summit highlights include:
- Detailed insights into the newest innovations in cancer therapeutics, diagnostics and disease management systems.
- Candid exchanges with the investors and executives who are shaping the future of medical innovation.
- Discussions with the new technology decision makers including the new FDA Commissioner.
- First-hand analysis on new modes for supporting innovation.
- Top 10 Medical Innovations for 2010.
- Live interactive surgery.
- New Technology in Cancer - Key Issues
- The Grand Challenges in Contemporary Cancer Treatment:Government, business and academic perspectives on the future of cancer management and care
- Enhancing Drug Development: Incorporating the latest therapeutic and diagnostic discoveries into the development of safe and effective drugs
- The Market for Consumer Genotyping in Oncogenomics:Consumer-driven genomic testing: The state of the science
- Innovation, IT and Health Care: Achieving the Promised ROI in an Era of Systemic Change: An industry leader's perspective on the most promising aspects of health care reform
- The Revolution in Radiotherapy Technology: Examining the use, effectiveness, and future applications of the latest radiotherapies
- Corporate Venturing in a Time of Capital Shortfalls and Demand for new Innovation
- Maximizing Innovation in Pharma: In house, Collaboration or Acquisition: Companies of differing size and focus highlight their best practices
- Enabling New Technologies and New Therapies: Making cancer a "chronic" disease through new therapeutic approaches
- Meeting the Expectations of Innovation and Standard of Care:Bringing therapies closer to the patient and understanding the clinical underpinnings of new cancer innovations
- Five Ways Health Care Reform Will Change Your Life as an Innovator